The new Flex Pin Deadbolt Banana Connectors give you all of the benefits of Banana Plugs for your legacy style receivers and speakers.
Standard Banana Plugs won’t work with Spring Clip Terminals. Many old receivers and speakers and some new speakers and receivers use this type of terminal shown below. Our Flex Pin Deadbolt Banana Connectors are designed to work with these spring clip terminals.
Flex-Pin Deadbolt Benefits
- Protects your Speaker Wire: The Flex Pin Deadbolts protect the ends of your speaker wire from being destroyed by strong spring clip terminals
- Provides a strong reliable connection: The Gold plated weave gives you the highest possible sound quality
- Allows you to connect higher gauge wire to skinnier terminals. Many high quality speaker wires are too thick to fit into Spring Clip terminals. The Deadbolt Flex Pins let you use speaker wire up to 10 AWG in thickness with these smaller terminals.
- Strip the cable at least 1/2"
- Unscrew the Dealbolt flex pin's head
- Insert cable through
- Fold Down wires
- Re-screw the Deadbolt Flex Pin's Head
Based on 40 reviews
The flex pins fit spring-loaded speaker terminals easily. They're great for older systems. The pins actually are about 1/8" too long but it works.
Deadbolt Flex Pin Banana Plugs for Spring Loaded Speaker Terminals
Fit perfect for my old JBL's !
The flex banana plug worked very well ++++
Best DIY products.