The new Flex Pin Deadbolt Banana Connectors give you all of the benefits of Banana Plugs for your legacy style receivers and speakers.
Standard Banana Plugs won’t work with Spring Clip Terminals. Many old receivers and speakers and some new speakers and receivers use this type of terminal shown below. Our Flex Pin Deadbolt Banana Connectors are designed to work with these spring clip terminals.
Flex-Pin Deadbolt Benefits
- Protects your Speaker Wire: The Flex Pin Deadbolts protect the ends of your speaker wire from being destroyed by strong spring clip terminals
- Provides a strong reliable connection: The Gold plated weave gives you the highest possible sound quality
- Allows you to connect higher gauge wire to skinnier terminals. Many high quality speaker wires are too thick to fit into Spring Clip terminals. The Deadbolt Flex Pins let you use speaker wire up to 10 AWG in thickness with these smaller terminals.
- Strip the cable at least 1/2"
- Unscrew the Dealbolt flex pin's head
- Insert cable through
- Fold Down wires
- Re-screw the Deadbolt Flex Pin's Head
Simplify the assembly of a banana plug. Super easy to use, and they feel secure after they’ve been tightened. Gets rid of the gross frayed wire look when compared to exposed wire.
I have a Sansui system from 1978. The Sewell deadbolt flex pins worked great to connect the speaker wires.
I’ve been using these flexible tipped connectors for a couple of years now been awesome easy to install on your speaker wire puss spring cup down slide in done secure connection . Deadbolt Flex Pin
Yep. What I ordered is what arrived, and they work.
The flex pins fit spring-loaded speaker terminals easily. They're great for older systems. The pins actually are about 1/8" too long but it works.