Sparrow HD, USB 3.0 HD HDMI Video Capture Card, Capture any HDMI device
The Sparrow HD offers an excellent and affordable way to capture video and audio for recording and editing. It can record video from any sources that send a signal over HDMI - including but not limited to PCs, video players, Camera's with and HDMI output, and gaming consoles. The video capture processing is all done in the Sparrow HD unit itself so that there won't be a drain on your computer's CPU.
- Supports HDMI video input capture and HDMI loop output
- Supports resolution 480i-1080p60Hz video capture
- Supports resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz scaled down to
- 1080p60Hz for video capture. (4K2K@50/60Hz 4:2:2 not supported by downscaling)
- HDMI input and HDMI loop output supports 4K@60Hz
- Supports 4:4:4 Chroma Subsampling and HDCP 2.2
- Support analog stereo audio input
- Supports analog stereo audio extraction
- Windows, Linux, OS X Compatible
- Supports USB 3.0 transmission up to 300-350 MB/s
- Compatible with VLC, OBS, XSplit, and AMCAP streaming software.
- Plug and play, no driver installation required
- Video capture downscaling done on Sparrow HD so it will not add additional stress to your CPU