Deadbolt Banana Plugs with Right Angle Connectors
Get the most out of your home audio system by ensuring the best connection from your speaker cable to your receiver with Deadbolt Banana plugs. Using self-crimping teeth these plugs provide a simple, secure, and low profile connection without requiring soldering or screws.
Easy to install:
Straight vs Right-Angle
Both options are great depending on your setup and how close to the wall you need your speakers to be.
Why Banana Plugs?
This banana plug interface is found on audio/video receivers, speaker wall plates, and more. Banana plugs offer an alternative to inserting a bare speaker wire into your equipment. Bare wire connections tend to get pulled out or frizzy after time passes, are prone to corrosion, and are a hassle to insert onto the equipment. Banana plugs offer a quick and secure connection that is both reliable and makes future changes painless.
- 4mm Tip
- 24k Gold Plating on Connector and Crimping Teeth
- Pure, High Density Copper Connector
- Heavy Duty Brass (black) Casing
- Maximum accepted AWG: 8 AWG (10 AWG suggested)
- Maximum Jacket AWG: 2 AWG~ (1/4")
- Will need to strip about 1/2" of the jacket off the end of your speaker wire to terminate