Banana plugs simplify and enhance the connection between your speaker wire and your device. The Strike Plug is a revolutionary new banana plug that makes that connection even more secure, faster, and cleaner.
- Patent-pending V-Lock technology for a fast, secure connection
- Accepts 10 AWG to 18 AWG speaker wire
- Solderless style banana plug
- 3.5 cm long – the shortest banana plug on the market
- 1 cm wide – the thinnest banana plug on the market
Patent-Pending V-Lock Technology
Strike Plugs use patent-pending V-Lock Technology that gives you an incredibly fast and secure connection. V-Lock Technology incorporates a cone inside the banana plug that spreads the wires out as you push the cable in. This gives you maximum surface area contact without any extra effort.
Quick and Easy Install
Not only does V-Lock Technology give you a more secure, higher quality connection, it also makes it extremely quick and easy to install your banana plugs. Each plug can be installed in a matter of seconds.
- Unscrew the bottom of the plug about half way.
- Feed the bare conductor of the speaker wire through the hole in the bottom of the plug.
- Keep pressing the wire into the banana plug until you can’t push it any farther to ensure a good connection.
- Screw the back of the banana plug back down to clamp down on the wire and give a secure termination.
Smallest Premium Banana Plug
The final aspect we wanted to address with the Strike Plugs is size. Many banana plugs are about 2 inches long. The Strike is less than 1.5 inches long, and less than half of that length will actually be extending out of your equipment once the Strike is plugged in. That makes the Strike the smallest premium banana plug out there, giving you the cleanest looking termination possible and allowing you to put your equipment as close to the wall as you need to.
Mfg. Part Number
- Patented V-Lock termination technology
- 24k Gold Plating on Connector and V-Lock cone
- Heavy Duty Brass Casing
- Maximum accepted AWG: 12 AWG
- Minimum accepted AWG: 18 AWG
- Maximum Jacket AWG: 2 AWG~ (1/4")
- Will need to strip about 1/2" of the jacket off the end of your speaker wire to terminate