Silverback connectors have the quality you’ve come to expect from Sewell, including gold plated connectors and a heavy-duty casing. What sets Silverbacks apart is the unique dual-screw lock design. This connection will secure your cable more than a single-screw or open-screw design. Dual-screw connectivity provides a secure connection, durability, and a clear signal transmission through the added contact. Silverback Flex Pin connectors accommodate up to 10 AWG speaker wire.
Bare wire connections tend to get pulled out or frizzy after time passes, are prone to corrosion. The Flex Pin connections solve these problems with a connector that is corrosion resistant and won't fray or break.
Easy to install:
- Unscrew the jacket to reveal the core of the Silverback Banana Plug.
- Loosen the two small screws to accommodate the size of your speaker wire.
- Feed the speaker wire into the core of the banana plug.
- Tighten the screws to secure the speaker wire.
- Replace the jacket over the core.
Sewell Silverback Flex Connectors
The Silverback Flex Pins are for inputs that are spring-loaded or simply accept a wire-only connection. The Silverback Flex Pins marry the beautiful and sturdy design of the Silverback Banana plug, with the need for wire connection. We’ve developed a special non-conductive coating for our aluminum casing on the Silverback, which will protect the plugs from electrical conductivity, with no worries of shorting your speakers.
- 16AWG copper braiding, soldered and gold plated with 24K gold
- 24K Gold plated brass connector
- Aluminium outer sleeve (with brass threaded insert)
- Non-conductive clear coating on the aluminum sleeves
Mfg. Part Number
- SW-30006-12 - 12 pack (24 connectors)
- SW-30006-6 - 6 pack (12 connectors)
- Silverback™ by Sewell
- Flex pin style connector
- 16AWG gold plated copper braiding
- 24K gold plating for durability and maximum signal transfer
- Connectors are made of gold plated solid brass
- Double Screws to Secure Speaker Wire
- Accepts wire size up to 10 AWG (12AWG recommended)
- For use in any system with wire-only input
The product was incompatible with my system & I was going to shelve it with other electronic stuff. When the company read my review & discovered my issue; they cheerfully offered to fully refund me. The most risk free trial of a product ever! Thanks, Sewell!
We apologize that the Flex Pin Connectors are incompatible with your system. Please reach out to our customer service at email@example.com and we can get a return going.
I like these connectors a lot for budget speakers without good banana jacks or binding posts. Installation is a breeze, both on the cable and on the speaker. Listening tests were very positive.
My only reservation is that the barrel that screws down over the flex connector intermittently conducts some current, which could result in an unfortunate short circuit during hookup if the source amp was turned on. When tested, i got continuity between the flex end and the barrel in places on the barrel, but not everywhere. I covered them with heat shrink to make them safe for sensitive equipment.
I will continue to use them, but I will always cover them with heat shrink to protect my customers.
Glad to have them, so much better than twisted wires. They look great, work great.
These connectors are well made, and I expect them to last for quite a while.
These things worked great. Made new speaker cables for my old speakers and these fit the bill perfectly. Sewell Direct shipped fast and everything was packaged just fine. Will do business with them again if I need more of these.