Kvaser PCIcanx HS is a, one channel, high speed CAN (controller area network) interface that can be used in both regular PCI and PCI-X slots. A galvanically isolated CAN bus driver protect the hardware, whilst the on board micro controller ensures high throughput.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver.
- Compliant with PCI 2.3
- The board fits in 3.3V PCI-X, and 3.3V and 5V PCI busses.
- Compatible with our PCIcan boards.
- I/O mapped for quick reaction times.
- A1000 CAN Controllers from Philips, with 64-byte receive FIFO.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active).
- Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102.
- 16 MHz CAN oscillator frequency.
- Galvanic isolation between the CAN-controller and the CAN-driver.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with DSUB CAN connector.
- Wide temperature range, -40°C - +85°C.
- 2-Year Warranty from Kvaser.
- Documentation, software, and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Mfg. Part Number
- Bitrate: 20-1000 kbps
- Certificates: CE, RoHS
- Channels: 1
- Connectors: DSUB 9
- Current Consumption: max 400mA @ 5V
- Error Counters Reading: Yes
- Error Frame Generation: No
- Galvanic Isolation: Yes
- Height: 20 mm
- Interfaces: PCI
- Length: 65 mm
- Messages Per Second Receive: 14,000 mps
- Messages Per Second Sending: 18,000 mps
- OS: Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 8, Win 10
- Silent Mode: Yes
- Sound: No
- Temperature Range: -40 - 85 °C
- Timestamp Resolution: 100 µs
- Weight: 100 g