The USBcan Pro 2xHS v2 is a USB to dual channel CAN or CAN FD interface with scripting capability. With a standard USB connector and two high-speed CAN channels with ISO 11898-2 compliant CAN transceivers in two separate 9-pin D-SUB CAN connectors, it is high-performance, yet compact, and can be used as a simple dual-channel interface to connect two high speed CAN buses to a PC or mobile computer, or can be programmed to do more. The Pro version is shipped with Kvaser TRX, a lightweight development environment that lowers the bar when starting out programming the device.
- Supports CAN FD.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- Galvanic isolation.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Kvaser MagiSync provides automatic time synchronization between several PC-to-bus interfaces connected to the same PC.
- Programming functionality to support interface mode e.g. Optimize protocol handling, pre-filter CAN messages directly on the interface, or simulate missing hardware.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple devices.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- 2-Year Warranty from Kvaser.
- Documentation, software, and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/ downloads
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Mfg. Part Number
- Bitrate: 50-1000 kbps
- Buffers: Auto RX Buffers, Auto TX Buffers, On Board Buffer
- Certificates: CE, RoHS
- Channels: 2
- Connectors: DSUB 9
- Current Consumption: Max 500mA
- Error Counters Reading: Yes
- Error Frame Generation: Yes
- Galvanic Isolation: Yes
- Height: 20 mm
- Interfaces: USB
- Length: 170 mm
- Material: PA66
- Messages Per Second Receive: 20,000 mps
- Messages Per Second Sending: 20,000 mps
- OS: Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 8, Win 10
- Silent Mode: Yes
- Sound: No
- Temp Range: -40 to 85 °C
- Timestamp Resolution: 1 µs
- Weight: 150 g