Kvaser's OBD II Extension Cables are extension cables with male to female OBD II connectors. The cables are made of durable thermoplastic rubber. All pins are connected.
- Molded OBD II (SAE J1962) female connector, for Type A (12 Volt) as well as Type B (24 Volt).
- Made of durable thermoplastic rubber.
- Gold plated pins on OBDII connectors for extra reliable contact.
- Termination is built in with a 120 Ohm terminating resistor.
- Available in four different cable lengths.
- 2-Year Warranty from Kvaser.
Mfg. Part Number
- 73-30130-00347-7 (2.5m)
- 73-30130-00301-9 (5m)
- 73-30130-00348-4 (10m)
- 73-30130-00349-1 (15m)
- Certificates: CE, RoHS
- Channels: 1
- Error Counters Reading: No
- Error frame generation: No
- Galvanic Isolation: No
- Material: Durable Thermoplastic Rubber
- OS: Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 8, Win 10
- Silent mode: No
- Temperature Range: -30 to 85 °C
- Weight: 400 g (2.5m), 600 g (5m), 1000 g (10m), 1400 g (15m)