Kvaser OBD II extension cable, With Male to Female OBD II Connectors
Kvaser's OBD II Extension Cables are extension cables with male to female OBD II connectors. The cables are made of durable thermoplastic rubber. All pins are connected.
- Molded OBD II (SAE J1962) female connector, for Type A (12 Volt) as well as Type B (24 Volt).
- Made of durable thermoplastic rubber.
- Gold plated pins on OBDII connectors for extra reliable contact.
- Termination is built in with a 120 Ohm terminating resistor.
- Available in four different cable lengths.
- 2-Year Warranty from Kvaser.
Mfg. Part Number
- 73-30130-00347-7 (2.5m)
- 73-30130-00301-9 (5m)
- 73-30130-00348-4 (10m)
- 73-30130-00349-1 (15m)
- Certificates: CE, RoHS
- Channels: 1
- Error Counters Reading: No
- Error frame generation: No
- Galvanic Isolation: No
- Material: Durable Thermoplastic Rubber
- OS: Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 8, Win 10
- Silent mode: No
- Temperature Range: -30 to 85 °C
- Weight: 400 g (2.5m), 600 g (5m), 1000 g (10m), 1400 g (15m)