Ghost Wire 2.0, Super Flat Adhesive Wire, 16 AWG (2 conductor) or 18 AWG (4 conductor), White
Make speaker wires disappear right on the wall or under the carpet with Sewell Adhesive Speaker Wire. This super-flat speaker wire can be used on almost any flat surface.
Perfect for running stereo signals across rooms, around corners, in automobiles, under flooring, or any situation where wires cannot be run through walls.
White backing allows wires to be simply attached and left uncovered, or it can be easily covered with paint, spackle, or flooring making the wire virtually invisible.
For an even cleaner install, we recommend using the Ghost Wire Terminal Block to connect the Ghost Wire to your regular speaker wire.
How to Terminate Ghost Wire
How to Remove Bubbles from Ghost Wire
Running Ghost Wire Around Corners
We’ve had a lot of people ask us how to 90° turns when running it along the floor.
Mfg. Part Number
- SW-32985-25 25 ft. 2 Conductor
- SW-32985-50 50 ft. 2 Conductor
- SW-32985-100 100 ft. 2 Conductor
- SW-32986-25 25 ft. 4 Conductor
- SW-32986-50 50 ft. 4 Conductor
- SW-32986-100 100 ft. 4 Conductor
- Ghost Wire™ by Sewell
- .375" Width (each conductor)
- .5 mm thick (includes peel back layer, adhesive, and conductors)
- 16 AWG (2 conductor)
- 18 AWG (4 conductor)
- Pure Copper
- 2 Conductor or 4 Conductor
- White Jacket
- Rated up to 10 Amps
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Home Theater Surround Sound Speaker Wiring
- Low Voltage Stage Lighting
- 12 Volt Cabinet Lighting
- Security Access Control Wiring