Ghost Wire 2.0, Super Flat Adhesive Speaker Wire, 16 AWG, 2 Conductor, 25 ft. Spool, White
Sewell Part # SW-32985-25
Not yet rated)(
Number of Conductors
Open Box Items
Starting from: $28.95
Make speaker wires disappear right on the wall or under the carpet with Sewell Adhesive Speaker Wire.
This super-flat speaker wire can be used on almost any flat surface. Perfect for running stereo signals across rooms, around corners, in automobiles, under flooring, or any situation where wires cannot be run through walls.
White backing allows wires to be simply attached and left uncovered, or it can be easily covered with paint, spackle, or flooring making the wire virtually invisible.
For an even cleaner install we recommend using the Ghost Wire Terminal Block to connect the Ghost Wire to your regular speaker wire.
How to install Ghost Wire
- Peel back the white backing exposing the adhesive
- Separate adhesive layer from conductors and trim it away
- Fold the conductors over 2-3 times and insert them into the Terminal Block
- Tighten the screws on the terminal block to secure the cable
- Insert speaker cable and tighten screws
How Remove Bubbles from Ghost Wire
- Install the ghost wire onto a clean surface, pulling it tight as you do.
- Use a heat gun on low or hair dryer on high to heat the area where bubbles appear
- Smooth out the bubbles by rubbing back and forth over them. Use a glove if the heat is uncomfortable.
Running Ghost Wire Around Corners
We’ve had a lot of people ask us how to 90° turns when running it along the floor.
- Run the cable along the edge of the wall with the adhesive side facing down
- Fold the cable back so the copper strips are facing up
- Fold the cable back down at a 45° angle, making a 90° turn
Tips and TricksFor even more Ghost Wire tips and tricks, check out the Ghost Wire installation guide
Mfg. Part Number
- Ghost Wire™ by Sewell
- .75" Width (each conductor)
- .5 mm thick (includes peel back layer, adhesive, and conductors)
- 16 AWG
- Pure Copper
- 2 Conductor
- White Jacket
- Rated up to 10 Amps
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Home Theater Surround Sound Speaker Wiring
- Low Voltage Stage Lighting
- 12 Volt Cabinet Lighting
- Security Access Control Wiring
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?