Hobbes, Network Installation Tool Kit
DescriptionWhen you come to the point where you need to start terminating and testing different network cables you will soon realize how many different types of cable there are, and how many different tools are required.
The best choice is obviously to get a kit that comes with all the tools already in one package, and as well provides a case to organize and transport them so you don't misplace or lose any. Kits are inexpensive and more economical than spending the time to find and buy each tool individually.
Mfg. Part Number
- Crimping tool for 8P8C/RJ-45, 6P6C/RJ-12, 6p4c/RJ-11
- Crimping tool with interchangeable die for RG-58,59,62.5,174
- Die sets: RG-58, 59, 62.5, RG-58, 59, 62.5, 174, Fiber Optic RG-174, 179, Belden 8218, Fiber Optic RG-8, 11, 174, 179, 213
- 6.5" cable cutter
- Cable stripper with cutter
- Coaxial cable stripper
- Punch down tool with 66/88/110 blades
- Coaxial stripper
- 2 Screwdrivers
- 251452 Enhanced Network Cable Tester
- Hard plastic case with inner foam padding (375 x 253 x 48 mm)