HD-Link HL13, HDMI and IR over Cat5e/6, TCP/IP, 330ft
The HL13 extends HDMI and IR signal over a TCP/IP network. One "Sender" can be used to extend the signal to multiple HL13 receivers. The HL13 can also be used without a network switch as a "point-to-point" extender by using a single Cat5e/6 cable up to 330 ft.
How This Works
This kit comes as a pair, with one sender unit and one receiver unit.
- Connect the units together with a Cat5e/6 cable. If you are connecting multiple receivers to one sender, connect all units to the network switch.
- Connect your HDMI cables from the sender and receiver units to their respective display or source device.
- Plug in the included power supplies.
- Optional: Connect the included IR cables to control your source device from the display location.
With Gigabit Router
NOTE: We recommend using the HL13 on a dedicated network switch because of the high bandwidth that video requires. You may use it on an existing network but you might experience network delays or heavy compression on the video.
Mfg. Part Number
- SW-29969-PRO Kit
- SW-29969-R Receiver
- Link by Sewell
- Extends HDMI and IR
- TCP/IP Support (Can connect multiple receivers to a single sender over a local network)
- Supports Deep Color
- Single Cat5e/6
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.1 Compliant
- Resolution: up to 1080p
- Operation Distance: up to 330 ft (100m)
- Frequency Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps (Single Link)
- IR Frequency: 20-60 kHz
- Power Supply: DC 5V- 2A
- Dimensions: 65 x 100 x 25mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°- 40°C / 32°- 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -20°- 60°C / -4°- 140° F
Kit Package Contents
- HDMI Extender Transmitter
- HDMI Extender Receiver
- IR Transmitter
- IR Receiver
- 5V DC Power Supply: 2 pcs
Receiver Only Package Contents
- HDMI Extender Receiver: 1pcs
- IR Transmitter: 1pcs
- IR Receiver: 1pcs
- 5V DC Power Supply: 1 pcs
- Operation Manual: 1pcs
- Simple IP and MAC configuration available
- 192.168.168.55 for the Sender
- 192.168.168.56 for the Receiver