Get More Distance
USB 2.0 normally only extends up to 15 feet reliably. The U-Link allows you to extend four USB 2.0 devices up to 200 ft.Many USB extenders draw power from the computer through the USB cable. The problem is that you could experience a drop in voltage making some devices impossible to extend. The U-Link has its own power source to prevent any signal loss and can be plugged into either the sender or receiver.
- Connect the Sender (TX) to the host computer using the included USB 2.0 cable.
- Connect the Sender (TX) to the Receiver (RX) using a Cat5e/Cat6 cable (sold separately).
- Connect the included power supply to either the Receiver (RX) unit or the Sender (TX) unit.
- The U-Link can now be used with any four USB devices.
Mfg. Part Number
- Link by Sewell
- x4 USB 2.0 ports on Receiver (RX)
- Single Cat5e/6
- Plug and Play: no drivers/software needed
- Supports all major OS, including Windows, Mac and Linux
- USB 2.0 (480 Mbps)
- Operation Distance: up to 200ft
- USB Extender Transmitter
- USB Extender Receiver
- 12V DC Power Supply
- USB Cable (A to A)