HD-Link HL11, 1x2 HDMI Splitter over Cat5e/6, 160ft.
This 1x2 HDMI Splitter and Extender kit lets you split one HDMI signal to two displays using cat5e/6 cable, and extend it up to 160ft.
How it works
This kit comes with one sender unit and two receiver units.
Local HDMI Loop-out
The sender unit also features an extra "HDMI OUT" so you can have a Local Display at the sender location in addition to the 2 remote displays.
Dip Switch Diagram
The DIP switches on the sender unit allow you to set specific EDID settings.
The DIP switches on the Receiver unit allow you to specify the total distance of your setup to ensure maximum signal quality.
Mfg. Part Number
- Extends HDMI
- You will need a single Cat5e/6 per receiver
- Distance: up to 200ft with cat6, up to 150ft with cat5e
- Resolution: up to 1080p@60
- Audio: DTS-HD, Dolby-trueHD, LPCM 7.1, DTS, Dolby-AC3, DSD
- HDMI 1.4
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Power (Splitter): DC 5V 3A
- Power (Receiver): DC 5V 1A
- (1) HDMI Extender Splitter
- (4) HDMI Extender Receiver
- (1) Splitter Power Supply
- (4) Receiver Power Supply Power