Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2 M12, USB to CAN Bus Interface, Marine Version
Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2 M12 is the marine version of the popular Leaf Light v2 interface. It supports a standard USB 2.0 connector and a 5-pin National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) approved CAN connector. With loss-free transmission and recption of standard and extended CAN messages on the CAN bus is transmitted with a time stamp precision of 100 microseconds.
- Standard type “A” USB connector and an NMEA-approved male CAN connector.
- Capable of sending up to 8000 messages per second, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracy.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation, enhancing protection from power surges or electrical shocks.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- 2-Year Warranty from Kvaser
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Mfg. Part Number
- Buffers: Auto RX Buffers, Auto TX Buffers
- Certificates: CE, RoHS
- Channels: 1
- Connectors: M12 5 pin
- Current Consumption: Typical 90mA
- Error Counters Reading: Yes
- Error frame generation: No
- Galvanic Isolation: Yes
- Height: 20 mm
- Interfaces: USB
- Length: 100 mm
- Material: PA66
- OS: Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 8, Win 10
- Silent mode: No
- Sound: No
- Temperature Range: -20 to 70 °C
- Timestamp resolution: 100 µs
- Weight: 100 g