Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2 M12 is the marine version of the popular Leaf Light v2 interface. It supports a standard USB 2.0 connector and a 5-pin National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) approved CAN connector. With loss-free transmission and recption of standard and extended CAN messages on the CAN bus is transmitted with a time stamp precision of 100 microseconds.
- Standard type “A” USB connector and an NMEA-approved male CAN connector.
- Capable of sending up to 8000 messages per second, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracy.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation, enhancing protection from power surges or electrical shocks.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- 2-Year Warranty from Kvaser
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Mfg. Part Number
- Buffers: Auto RX Buffers, Auto TX Buffers
- Certificates: CE, RoHS
- Channels: 1
- Connectors: M12 5 pin
- Current Consumption: Typical 90mA
- Error Counters Reading: Yes
- Error frame generation: No
- Galvanic Isolation: Yes
- Height: 20 mm
- Interfaces: USB
- Length: 100 mm
- Material: PA66
- OS: Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 8, Win 10
- Silent mode: No
- Sound: No
- Temperature Range: -20 to 70 °C
- Timestamp resolution: 100 µs
- Weight: 100 g