Ghost Wire Terminal Block
Sewell Ghost Wire can be used on almost any flat surface. Perfect for running stereo signals across rooms, around corners, in automobiles, under flooring, or any situation where wires cannot be run through walls.
This terminal block is designed specifically for use with four conductor Ghost Spearker wire.
Installing Ghost Speaker Wire
- Peel back the top and bottom layers of the cable exposing the bare conductors
- Fold the conductors over 2-3 times and insert them into the Ghost Wire Terminal Block
- Tighten the screws on the terminal block to secure the cable
- Insert speaker cable and tighten screws
This Terminal block is designed to work with Sewell Ghost Wire. Provide a secure connection to give you the best performance.
How to use the Terminal Block
What is GhostWire?
Mfg. Part Number
- SW-29982 1 pc. 2 Conductor Terminal Block
- SW-29982-4 4 pc. 2 Conductor Terminal Block
- SW-29982-8 8 pc. 2 Conductor Terminal Block
- SW-32843 1 pc. 4 Conductor Terminal Block
- SW-32874-CON 10 pc. 2 Conductor 23 AWG
- Ghost Wire™ by Sewell
- Terminal Block
- Made for Sewell 2 or 4 Conductor Ghost Wire
- Converts flat speaker wire to regular speaker wire