Portable and reliable SDI capture card
Epiphan AV.io SDI+™ brings USB plug-and-play convenience to your SDI sources. You can easily capture 1080p video from any SDI camera or device with nearly zero latency, bringing in audio through HDMI, the 3.5 mm input, or both. This card is compact and based on tough-as-nails technology that’s even been used in space, so you can confidently carry it wherever there’s video to capture.
Make video capture effortless
With AV.io SDI+, capturing video from SDI devices on Windows, Mac, or Linux is as easy as using a plug-and-play webcam. Simply connect any 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, or SD-SDI device to one end of the capture card and your computer to the other, then select your device as a source in your software. That’s all there is to it – no driver installation required.
Take your capture card with you
AV.io SDI+ is light and compact. It’s powered over USB, which means one less adapter to carry around. And with its rugged all-metal exterior and durable connectors, it’ll stand up to repeated, long-term use.
Size and scale effortlessly
There’s no need to think about video scaling or aspect ratios with this capture card. AV.io SDI+ will automatically adjust your image based on the software you’re using, delivering superior video quality even when swapping between sources.
Elevate your favorite apps
You can use AV.io SDI+ with any program that accepts USB as a video source. That includes video conferencing apps like Zoom and Microsoft Teams as well as streaming software such as Wirecast and OBS.
“I did much research on capture devices and AV.io SDI seemed to be a solid product. A small, reliable, portable, plug-and-play solution, powered via USB – it’s a dream come true!”
Angel Ortez, AV technician at Shelby County Schools
Capture great audio
With high-quality audio capture and more ways to bring audio into your projects, AVio SDI+ ensures your content will sound as great as it looks.
Bring in your audio
- Capture audio directly from your 3G-SDI or HD-SDI source, or through the 3.5 mm input to capture from a mixer or other external sources. You can even bring in audio from both inputs simultaneously.
- Whisper-quiet performance makes AV.io SDI+ a silent addition to your workflows, meaning it won’t add noise or distract from the task at hand.
Product Warranty and Replacement
All Epiphan products are covered by our warranty and return policy which includes a 100% repair or replacement warranty for 12 months from the date of shipment.
Epiphan products are shipped directly from Epiphan and are limited to a 30-day return policy (excluding manufacturer defects). The product must be unopened in the original packaging. Returns for Epiphan products are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Mfg. Part Number
- USB 3.0, USB 2.0
- UVC and UAC device
- 3.54? × 2.36? × 0.91? (90 mm × 60 mm × 23 mm)
- SDI (BNC-style), USB 3.0 B-Type connector
- 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI (including embedded audio for 3G-SDI and HD-SDI*), 3.5 mm analog (audio)
- Up to 1920×1080
- Note: Third-party software will set frame size and frame rate.
- 320×240, 640×360, 640×480, 720×480, 720×576, 768×576, 800×600, 856×480, 960×540, 1024×576, 1024×768, 1152×864, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1280×800, 1280×960, 1360×768, 1366×768, 1440×900, 1600×1200, 1600×900, 1680×1050, 1920×1080, 1920×1200
- 5 fps to 60 fps
Output color space
- YUV 4:2:2
- Near-zero (third-party applications may add to capture delay)
SDI audio (input):
- 16-bit and 24-bit PCM encoded audio 48 kHz (audio capture supported from 3G-SDI and HD-SDI*)
- 16-bit 48 kHz stereo audio
- One LED to indicate status (power, readiness, operation in progress)
- Windows 7 and up, Mac OS X 10.10 and up, Linux distribution with kernel 3.5.0 or higher supported
- Less than 250 ma
Country of Origin
- Made in North America (Canada)