Bolt HDMI In-Line Surge Protector
The Bolt HDMI Surge Protector is an in-line adapter that will protect you HDMI equipment from damage caused by lightning, electrostatic discharge, and power surges.
Home theater equipment is expensive so why risk having it destroyed by a power surge? The bolt will protect your HDMI devices from power surges up to 8KV.
The Bolt offers support for HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 up to 4K@30hz.
The Bolt provides electrical isolation even if it is not grounded. However, to get the best protection we recommend that you ground the Bolt with the included ground wire or some other option to provide an earth path. The grounding wire can be attached to the mounting loops on the front of the unit, or by securing it under one of the chassis screws. Attach the other end to a ground point on your video equipment, a UPS, a grounding bus bar, or to a grounded/bonded equipment rack. (If none of those are available, you can often use a chassis screw of equipment that uses a three-pronged, grounded power cable)
- Protect HDMI input and output for ESD and Lightning Surge
- Meet IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) ±15kV (air),±8kV (contact)
- Meet IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns)
- Meet IEC 61000-4-5 (Lightning) 5A (8/20µs)
- Support HDMI 1.4 with 3D,4Kx2K and HEAC
- Solid-state silicon-avalanche technology
- Support HDCP
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- No Need for Power Adapter
- HDMI version: HDMI 1.4
- HDMI resolution: 24/ 50/ 60fs/ 1080p/ 1080i/ 720p/ 576p/ 576i/ 480p/480i
- Support video color format: 24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit, 48bit
- Support audio format: DTS-HD/ Dolby-trueHD/ LPCM7.1/ DTS/ Dolby-AC3/ DSD HD(HBR)
- Max bandwidth: 340MHz
- Max baud rate: 10.2Gbps
- Input/Output TMDS signal: 0.5~1.5Volts p-p(TTL)
- Input/Output DDC signal: 5Volts p-p (TTL)
- Max working current: 50mA
- Operating Temperature range: (-15 to +55?)
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension(L x W x H): 43.5x64x16.5 (mm)
- Weight: 40g
- 1 x HDMI Surge Protector
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Ground Wire
- 2 x Ground Screws
Directions could be better. Product should be marked top/bottom and front/back
You may never know until you have a surge!
Pros: excellent valueCons: noneOther: will buy 2 more....