BlastIR-Link, Bi-directional IR extender over Cat5e/6
The BlastIR-Link allows you to extend your IR signals up to 980 feet using a single Cat5e/6 network cable. Each unit is bi-directional so they can both act as a sender or receiver.
How This Works
This kit comes as a pair, with one sender unit and one receiver unit.
- Connect the sender and receiver together with a Cat5e/6 cable.
- Connect the IR receivers and emitters to each unit.
- Plug in the included power supply on either unit.
- (2) BlastIR-Link Extenders
- (1) DC 12V .2A Power Supply
- (2) Dual Headed IR Emitters
- (2) IR Receiver
- Bi-directional, either side can pick up or emit IR signals
- Power over Cable, only one extender needs to be powered
- Distance: 980ft of Cat5e/6 cable
- Receiver Frequency: 30 kHz to 60 kHz
- Emitter Frequency: 38 kHz and 56 kHz
- Range: 40ft at 38 kHz, 25ft at 56 kHz
- Receiver and Emitter Cable Length: 10ft