This 1x2 HDMI Splitter and Extender kit lets you split one HDMI signal to two displays using cat5e/6 cable, and extend it up to 160ft.
Local HDMI Loop-out
The sender unit also features an extra "HDMI OUT" so you can have a Local Display at the sender location in addition to the 2 remote displays.
How it works
This kit comes with one sender/splitter unit and two receiver units.
- Simply connect one to eight receiver units to the sender with Cat5e/6 cable.
- Connect your HDMI cables from the sender and receiver units to their respective display and source devices.
- Plug in the included power supply to the sender. The Receiver units do not need their own power supply.
- Your HDMI extension is now ready.
Built-in IR Extension
Included with this kit are two IR Receiver cables and one IR emitter cable so you can control the video sources from any of the display locations.
Dip Switch Diagram
The DIP switches on the sender unit allow you to set specific EDID settings.
The DIP switches on the Receiver unit allow you to specify the total distance of your setup to ensure maximum signal quality.
Mfg. Part Number
- Extends HDMI
- You will need a single Cat5e/6 per receiver
- Distance: up to 200ft with cat6, up to 150ft with cat5e
- Resolution: up to 1080p@60
- Audio: DTS-HD, Dolby-trueHD, LPCM 7.1, DTS, Dolby-AC3, DSD
- HDMI 1.4
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Power (Splitter): DC 5V 3A
- (1) HDMI Extender Splitter (Sender)
- (2) HDMI Extender Receivers
- (1) Power Supply (For Sender. Receivers do not require power)
- (2) IR Receiver Cables
- (1) IR Emitter Cable
- (2) Mounting Brackets for Extender
does an excellent job of revising an hdmi signal over distance at a great price
This device saves having to buy multiple HDMI over cat devices to accomplish dual installations. We will use it again and have already used it in a quote for 2 other jobs.
1x2 HDMI over Cat5e splitter with 1 HDMI thru AND receivers powered over the same cat5e… OH YEAH!!! Works like a charm.
Product arrived quickly. Super simply to setup and worked straight out of the box. Will definitely use again & would recommend to anyone
Easy install, set all dip switches based on cat5 lengths. All fine for a week, then audio lagging behind mouth movement by about 1-2 seconds. Video very clean picture.