The new Flex Pin Deadbolt Banana Connectors give you all of the benefits of Banana Plugs for your legacy style receivers and speakers.
Standard Banana Plugs won’t work with Spring Clip Terminals. Many old receivers and speakers and some new speakers and receivers use this type of terminal shown below. Our Flex Pin Deadbolt Banana Connectors are designed to work with these spring clip terminals.
Flex-Pin Deadbolt Benefits
- Protects your Speaker Wire: The Flex Pin Deadbolts protect the ends of your speaker wire from being destroyed by strong spring clip terminals
- Provides a strong reliable connection: The Gold plated weave gives you the highest possible sound quality
- Allows you to connect higher gauge wire to skinnier terminals. Many high quality speaker wires are too thick to fit into Spring Clip terminals. The Deadbolt Flex Pins let you use speaker wire up to 10 AWG in thickness with these smaller terminals.
- Strip the cable at least 1/2"
- Unscrew the Dealbolt flex pin's head
- Insert cable through
- Fold Down wires
- Re-screw the Deadbolt Flex Pin's Head
I WANT TO RECEIVE THE FLEXIBLE BANANA PLUG PACKAGE WHICH I HAVE ALREADY PAID 14 DAYS AGO.
I sent you an email about a free replacement I sent your way. Please call or email our customer service department if you would like further help!
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE FLEXIBLE BANANA PLUG WHICH I PAID WITH A CREDIT CARD 14 DAYS AGO!!
Hello! We're so sorry you haven't received the product you ordered! Please contact us and we can look into this as well as provide a replacement or a refund!
These speaker terminals work great,just follow easy instructions. Thanks!!!
The Sewell Deadbolt Flex pin Banana plugs make it possible to use heavier gauge wire. they are very, very well made
Great product! Very pleased with the ease of use and quality of product.