Kvaser USBcan Light 4xHS, Quad USB to CAN Bus Interface
The USBcan Light 4xHS is a compact, reliable and cost-effective means of connecting four high speed CAN buses to a PC or mobile computer. With galvanic isolation as standard, this USB to quad channel CAN interface has a standard USB connector at one end and four high speed CAN channels in a single 26-pin HD D-SUB CAN connector at the other. The supplied HD26-4xDS9 splitter can be used to connect to four separate 9pin DSUB connectors.
- Low cost USB CAN interface.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- Galvanic isolation.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple devices.
- Includes 4 channel breakout cable.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- 2-Year Warranty from Kvaser.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Mfg. Part Number
- Bitrate: 50-1000 kbps
- Buffers: Auto RX Buffers, Auto TX Buffers, On Board Buffer
- Certificates: CE, RoHS
- Channels: 4
- Connectors: 26-pin HD D-SUB
- Current Consumption: Max 500mA
- Error Counters Reading: No
- Error Frame Generation: No
- Galvanic Isolation: Yes
- Height: 68 mm
- Interfaces: USB
- Length: 170 mm
- Material: PA66
- Messages Per Second Receive: 8,000 mps
- Messages Per Second Sending: 8,000 mps
- OS: Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 8, Win 10
- Silent Mode: No
- Sound: No
- Temp Range: -20 to 70 °C
- Timestamp Resolution: 100 µs
- Weight: 150 g