Prologix USB to GPIB Controller
Sign up for a restock notification!
Quickly and easily add GPIB capabilities on your PC or notebook using an available USB port (USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compatible) with this robust USB to GPIB Controller.
Specialized automated industrial and commercial equipment use the GPIB (General Purpose Interface Bus) to communicate and to be controlled by a host computer. One popular use for a GPIB to USB controller is when you want an oscillator to be able to control and print off a USB printer. Use your modern USB connection to control your GPIB machines with this cost effective adapter.
Since GPIB operates at 8 mbps, USB is a viable way to control GPIB devices because it maxes out at 480 mbps.
Quick and easy setup of the USB to GPIB Controller allows you to be up and running in no time.
Mfg. Part Number
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Support for multiple devices
- Driver provides virtual serial port to send and receive data
- Powered by USB; no power supply needed
- No GPIB cable needed; controller plugs on to instrument
- All software configuration. No DIP switches
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compatible
- Standard USB (B) and IEEE 488 (Male) connectors
- Windows Driver dowload is available below
- Mac and Linux drivers are available from FTDIchip.com
- Not compatible with Instron Series IX
- 1 - Prologix USB to GPIB Controller