Lightwave 3x1 Optical Toslink Switch
The Lightwave 3x1 switch will let you easily switch between 3 toslink digital audio inputs to 1 toslink digital output. Ideal for use with Apple TV, Cable boxes, Roku, Xbox, PlayStation, Blu-ray players, and several other devices.
Supports all digital optical audio formats including LPCM2.0/DTS/Dolby-AC3.
*NOTE: Does not work with the newest version of Apple TV or Roku.
How it works
To use the Lightwave Switch simply attach a toslink cable from your audio sources to the input port on the switch. Then connect your audio output device to the Lightwave. Using the included remote you can switch between each source, or switch with the button on the switch.
Mfg. Part Number
- Supported Audio Format: LPCM2.0/ DTS/ Dolby-AC3
- Peak wavelength: 650nm
- Max baud rate: 16Mbps
- Output cable distance: =40m (Use the optical fiber cable loss less the 0.2Db/m )
- Max working current: 100mA
- Power adapter format: Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240 V; Output: DC5V/500mA
- Operating Temperature range: (32 to 104*F)
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 54x54x23.5 (mm)
- Weight: 35g
Works great! Just as advertised.
I am satisfied with the switch so far.
IM SATISFIED...WORKS VERY GOOD
Product was exactly what I needed, works great!
I didn't buy it because its backwards. Let me know when you have a digital optical splitter. I'd like to run two sound bars on one TV.