The Lightwave 3x1 switch will let you easily switch between 3 toslink digital audio inputs to 1 toslink digital output. Ideal for use with Apple TV, Cable boxes, Roku, Xbox, PlayStation, Blu-ray players, and several other devices.
Supports all digital optical audio formats including LPCM2.0/DTS/Dolby-AC3.
*NOTE: Does not work with the newest version of Apple TV or Roku.
How it works
- Simply attach a Toslink cable from your audio sources to the input port on the switch.
- Then connect your audio output device to the Lightwave.
- Connect the Power adapter.
- You can switch between each source with the included IR receiver cable and Remote, or switch sources with the button on the Lightwave.
Mfg. Part Number
- Supported Audio Format: LPCM2.0/ DTS/ Dolby-AC3
- Peak wavelength: 650nm
- Max baud rate: 16Mbps
- Output cable distance: =40m (Use the optical fiber cable loss less the 0.2Db/m )
- Max working current: 100mA
- Power adapter format: Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240 V; Output: DC5V/500mA
- Operating Temperature range: (32 to 104*F)
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 54x54x23.5 (mm)
- Weight: 35g
I bought this to replace another imported (from China) brand that worked for a month then quit. This one is smaller physically and curiously enough, uses the same remote! So far so good though. No sign of "acting up" at all. Does what it was bought to do. Switch optical signals into my soundbar from two sources.
This is great. I can use 3 different devices at any time to hear the TV better.
Lightwave 3x1 Optical Toslink Switch
Took way to long to reach me and tracking information was not provided properly.