Capture video and audio from any HDMI enabled device such as PCs, Cameras, gaming consoles, and video players. The video capture processing is all done in the Sparrow HD unit itself so that there won't be a drain on your computer's CPU.
Easy to Use
- Connect an HDMI cable from your HDMI video source to the input port.
- Connect an HDMI cable from the HDMI OUT on the Sparrow to an HDMI port on a monitor or TV.
- Connect the Sparrow to your computer using the included USB 3.0 cable
- Start capturing using your favorite capture software.
- Supports HDMI video input capture and HDMI loop output
- Supports resolution 480i-1080p60Hz video capture
- Supports resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz scaled down to
- 1080p60Hz for video capture. (4K2K@50/60Hz 4:2:2 not supported by downscaling)
- HDMI input and HDMI loop output supports 4K@60Hz
- Supports 4:4:4 Chroma Subsampling and HDCP 2.2
- Support analog stereo audio input
- Supports analog stereo audio extraction
- Windows, Linux, OS X Compatible
- Supports USB 3.0 transmission up to 300-350 MB/s
- Compatible with VLC, OBS, XSplit, and AMCAP streaming software.
- Plug and play, no driver installation required
- Video capture downscaling done on Sparrow HD so it will not add additional stress to your CPU
Sparrow HD, USB 3.0 HD HDMI Video Capture Card, Capture any HDMI device
I have four different video cards, This one outperforms the ones I already use
Didn’t have any issue using HDMI signal as a webcam
Well made, inside and out. A wonderful alternative to other more pricey devices on the market! Always better to buy American! This capture card is extremely easy to use...plug and play, no extra hassle. It's a sturdy workhorse. I bought my card several months ago. Since then, I have put it through rigerous repeated use and many long hour sessions. It performed spectacularly and just keeps running. It can get hot, so keep it in a ventilated spot if you plan on using it for extended sessions. The normal heat that occurs from a extended graphically intense session doesn't change quality or performance. Buy this device, you won't be disappointed.
Bonus- much less costly than many similar brands no software to mess with