Sparrow HD, USB 3.0 HD HDMI Video Capture Card, Capture any HDMI device
The Sparrow HD an excellent and affordable way to capture video and audio for recording high quality video. It can record video from any HDMI enabled device such as PCs, Cameras, gaming consoles, and video players. The video capture processing is all done in the Sparrow HD unit itself so that there won't be a drain on your computer's CPU.
Easy to Use
- Connect an HDMI cable from your HDMI video source to the input port.
- Connect an HDMI cable from the HDMI OUT on the Sparrow to an HDMI port on a monitor or TV.
- Connect the Sparrow to your computer using the included USB 3.0 cable
- Start capturing using your favorite capture software.
- Supports HDMI video input capture and HDMI loop output
- Supports resolution 480i-1080p60Hz video capture
- Supports resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz scaled down to
- 1080p60Hz for video capture. (4K2K@50/60Hz 4:2:2 not supported by downscaling)
- HDMI input and HDMI loop output supports 4K@60Hz
- Supports 4:4:4 Chroma Subsampling and HDCP 2.2
- Support analog stereo audio input
- Supports analog stereo audio extraction
- Windows, Linux, OS X Compatible
- Supports USB 3.0 transmission up to 300-350 MB/s
- Compatible with VLC, OBS, XSplit, and AMCAP streaming software.
- Plug and play, no driver installation required
- Video capture downscaling done on Sparrow HD so it will not add additional stress to your CPU