It can also test USOC 4, USOC 6 and USOC 8, no even if the pins are crossed or wired straight through. You can also test installed cable with the included terminating dongle.
When you're finished at the job site, this device will slip right in its own storage pouch that's included with each cable testing unit.
Orders for Hobbes items may take an additional 3-5 business days of processing before shipping out.
Mfg. Part Number
- Determines continuity faults for modular cables with RJ11, RJ12, RJ45 connections
- Compares wiring configuration to USOC 4, USOC 6, USOC 8 standards
- Identifies wiring shorts, open wires, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and miswiring
- Tests installed cables with included remote terminator
- Comes with its own storage pouch for safe keeping
- Power Source: DC 9V battery x 1pcs
- Power Consumption: 9mA
- Operating Temp: 0˚C~50˚C
- Storage Temp: -10˚C~60˚C
- Humidity: 0 to 95%(non-condensing)
- Dimension: 104mm x 63mm x 29mm
- Remote: 104mm x 30.5mm x 29mm