SolidRun, Cat5e Bulk Cable, UTP, CMR, Pull Box
All the Advantages of Copper for Less
CCA cable delivers all of the performance benefits of copper, while maintaining a much more affordable price tag. CCA is made by bonding a layer of pure copper onto an aluminum core. CCA delivers virtually the same conductivity as Pure copper with only slightly higher resistance due to the "Skin Effect"
Easy Pull and no Tangles
With help from our customer's feedback we've managed to perfect the pull-box so that you can grab one end and sprint to the end of your cable run without snags or tangles. We've also beefed up the jacket from past models to ensure its integrity no matter what your install style is.
Testing and Quality
Getting high-quality bulk cable can be tricky these days, so check out our comprehensive Fluke tests and standards with technical specifications in this PDF
How to Terminate Cat5e
How to Choose Network Cable
Mfg. Part Number
- SW-29875-255 Black 255 ft.
- SW-29875-505 Black 500 ft.
- SW-29875-250 Light Grey 250 ft.
- SW-29875-500 Light Grey 500 ft.
- SW-29875 Light Grey 1000 ft.
- SW-29875-256 Dark Grey 250 ft.
- SW-29875-506 Dark Grey 500 ft.
- SW-29875-251 White 250 ft.
- SW-29875-501 White 500 ft.
- SW-29873 White 1000 ft.
- SW-29875-258 Red 250 ft.
- SW-29875-508 Red 500 ft.
- SW-29875-259 Orange 250 ft.
- SW-29875-509 Orange 500 ft.
- SW-29875-254 Yellow 250 ft.
- SW-29875-504 Yellow 500 ft.
- SW-29875-253 Green 250 ft.
- SW-29875-503 Green 500 ft.
- SW-29875-252 Blue 250 ft.
- SW-29875-502 Blue 500 ft.
- SW-29871 Blue 1000 ft.
- SW-29875-257 Purple 250 ft.
- SW-29875-507 Purple 500 ft.
- SolidRun™ by Sewell
- 250 ft (75.5m) of unshielded UTP Cat-5e CCA cable
- Spool box provides easy deployment
- Connector free for full customization
- Can be wired for patch or crossover
- BASE1000-T compliant (gigabit ready)
- Solid Wire for easy punch down and termination
- Black Color
- 24 AWG
- CMR Rated Jacket
Great service and fast shipping.
I’d recommend this vendor to anyone.
Pros: Reasonable price point and a functionally usable cable holder at the front of the boxCons: More than one box had tangles while pulling the wire which required opening the box to untangle. Difficult to pull with multiple snags. Cable sheath seemed rather flimsy for it's rating.Other:
Pros: Just the right sizeCons: NoneOther:
Pros: Nice solid colors easy to set up for terminationCons: Box came with the plastic pull guide brokenOther:
Pros: The price is right, and got it fast.Cons: wish it was more local so i could just stop by and pick it up but the shipping was REALLY fast.Other: