Silverback Banana Plugs with Right Angle Connectors
Our most secure banana plugs
Silverback banana plugs have the quality you’ve come to expect from Sewell, including gold plated connectors and a heavy-duty casing. What sets these banana plugs apart is the unique dual-screw lock design. This connection will secure your cable more than a single-screw or open-screw design. Dual-screw connectivity provides a secure connection, durability, and a clear signal transmission through the added contact. Silverback Banana Plugs accommodate up to 10 AWG speaker wire.
Easy to install:
Straight vs Right-Angle
Both options are great depending on your setup and how close to the wall you need your speakers to be.
Why Banana Plugs?
This banana plug interface is found on audio/video receivers, speaker wall plates, and more. Banana plugs offer an alternative to inserting a bare speaker wire into your equipment. Bare wire connections tend to get pulled out or frizzy after time passes, are prone to corrosion, and are a hassle to insert onto the equipment. Banana plugs offer a quick and secure connection that is both reliable and makes future changes painless.
- 24K Gold Plating for Durability and Maximum Signal Transfer
- Connectors are made with solid brass
- Double Screws to Secure Speaker Wire
- Maximum accepted AWG: 10 AWG (12 AWG recommended)
- Maximum Jacket OD: 8.5mm (5/16th in)
- Right Angle connectors to reduce strain on cables.
- Total Length: 1 3/4in (45mm)
- Plug Length 0.75in (19.5mm)
- Plug diameter: 0.13-0.18in (3.4-4.7mm)
- Outside Diameter (sleeve): 0.4in (10.5mm)
- Inside Diameter (sleve): 0.34in (8.5mm)
- Sleeve lenght: 1in (25.5mm)
- Outside Diameter (connector): 0.3in (7.7mm)
- Inside Diameter (connector): 0.17in (4.4mm)
- Connector depth 0.59in (15mm)
We wanted to see how much weight a Silverback Banana Plug could hold. Watch this video to see the results.