Lightwave 3x1 Optical Toslink Switch
The Lightwave 3x1 switch will let you easily switch between 3 toslink digital audio inputs to 1 toslink digital output. Ideal for use with Apple TV, Cable boxes, Roku, Xbox, PlayStation, Blu-ray players, and several other devices.
Supports all digital optical audio formats including LPCM2.0/DTS/Dolby-AC3.
*NOTE: Does not work with the newest version of Apple TV or Roku.
How it works
- Simply attach a Toslink cable from your audio sources to the input port on the switch.
- Then connect your audio output device to the Lightwave.
- Connect the Power adapter.
- You can switch between each source with the included IR receiver cable and Remote, or switch sources with the button on the Lightwave.
Mfg. Part Number
- Supported Audio Format: LPCM2.0/ DTS/ Dolby-AC3
- Peak wavelength: 650nm
- Max baud rate: 16Mbps
- Output cable distance: =40m (Use the optical fiber cable loss less the 0.2Db/m )
- Max working current: 100mA
- Power adapter format: Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240 V; Output: DC5V/500mA
- Operating Temperature range: (32 to 104*F)
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 54x54x23.5 (mm)
- Weight: 35g