Kvaser Memorator R SemiPro is an advanced, rugged, two channel CAN (controller area network) to USB interface and standalone data logger - two products in one! To ruggedize the design, Kvaser has soldered the SD card to the PCB to make sure it works error free even when exposed to vibration and shocks. Galvanic isolation and an aluminium housing complete the package.
In standalone mode, this device logs data to an SD card, whilst in interface mode, it connects the CAN bus to the PC via USB. Connect this datalogger to a PC to configure baud rates, trigger conditions and filters using the Kvaser Memorator Tools software, included.
- One device for desktop and laptop, combining a standalone CAN bus data logger and a USB CAN bus interface.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B) identifiers.
- CAN messages are time-stamped with 2 microseconds resolution.
- Large on-board RAM buffer for CAN messages.
- Two high-speed CAN channels (compliant with ISO 11898-2), 10kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation to protect the hardware.
- Power from CAN bus or from the USB side.
- Built-in real time (calendar) clock with battery backup.
- Logger status is indicated with five externally visible LEDs.
- Driver support for major operating systems.
- Support for Kvaser Linx J1587.
- IP65 rated lightweight aluminium housing protects against dust and moisture.
Mfg. Part Number
- Bitrate: 10-1000 kbps
- Buffers: Auto RX Buffers, Auto TX Buffers, On Board Buffer
- Certificates: CE, RoHS
- Channels: 2
- Connectors: DSUB 15
- Current Consumption: 1W
- Error Counters Reading: Yes
- Error Frame Generation: Yes
- Galvanic Isolation: Yes
- Height: 20 mm
- Interfaces: USB
- Internal Memory: 4 GB
- Length: 200 mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Messages Per Second Receive: 20,000 mps
- Messages Per Second Sending: 20,000 mps
- OS: Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 8, Win 10
- Silent Mode: Yes
- Sound: No
- Temperature Range: -40 to 85 °C
- Timestamp Resolution: 2 µs
- Weight: 190 g