Kvaser Leaf Professional LIN, USB to LIN Bus Interface
The Kvaser Leaf Professional LIN provides an easy way of connecting a PC with LIN bus devices. Compatible with both LIN 1.3 and 2.x, it incorporates advanced features like error handling, silent mode for analyzing tools, and 100% compatibility with applications written for all Kvaser hardware with Kvaser’s LINlib.
- Supports LIN 1.3 and 2.x
- Excellent error handling.
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
- Low power consumption.
- Excellent EMC performance.
- Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments.
- Galvanic isolation of the LIN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
- 100% compatible with applications written for all Kvaser hardware with KVASER's LINlib.
- Equipped with a 110 cm (44 in.) long USB cable and a 30 cm (12 in.) long CAN cable.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a 9-pin D-SUB connector or OBD2 connector.
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1.v Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation.
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation
- A practically unlimited number of Kvaser Leafs can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC.
- 2-Year Warranty from Kvaser.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
Mfg. Part Number
- Bitrate: 1-20 kbps
- Buffers: Auto RX Buffers, Auto TX Buffers, On Board Buffer
- Certificates: CE, RoHS
- Channels: 1
- Connectors: DSUB 9
- Current Consumption: Typical 70mA
- Error Counters Reading: Yes
- Error frame generation: Yes
- Galvanic Isolation: Yes
- Height: 20 mm
- Interfaces: USB
- Length: 100 mm
- Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced PA6
- OS: Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 8, Win 10
- Silent mode: Yes
- Sound: Yes
- Temperature Range: -40 to 85 °C
- Timestamp resolution: 1 µs
- Weight: 100 g