The BlastIR-Link allows you to extend your IR signals up to 980 feet using a single Cat5e/6 network cable. Each unit is bi-directional so they can both act as a sender or receiver.
- Connect the sender and receiver together with a Cat5e/6 cable.
- Connect the IR receivers and emitters to each unit.
- Plug in the included power supply on either unit. (only one unit requires a power Supply. The other unit is powered through the Cat5e/6 cable)
- (2) BlastIR-Link Extender baluns
- (1) DC 12V .2A Power Supply
- (2) Dual Headed IR Emitters
- (2) IR Receiver
- Bi-directional, either side can pick up or emit IR signals
- Power over Cable, only one extender needs to be powered
- Distance: 980ft of Cat5e/6 cable
- Receiver Frequency: 30 kHz to 60 kHz
- Emitter Frequency: 38 kHz and 56 kHz
- Range: 40ft at 38 kHz, 25ft at 56 kHz
- Receiver and Emitter Cable Length: 10ft
Very easy to install plug and play great product thanks.
Really Nice Product
Running Blast-IR over cat6 run of 35’. Not having to power the unit in the family room is great. Tucking the receiver behind the grill on my sound bar nicely hides it for clean installation. Working perfectly with Apple TV, Denon receiver and TiVo Bolt.
Great to be able to hide my cable box in a closet. Glad my electrician ran extra Cats wires. Great product.