Sewell Hammerhead VGA to HDMI Converter, 1080p
Sewell Part # SW-29831
Not yet rated)(
Open Box Items
Starting from: $47.69
Customers also viewed these products
Convert any VGA signal with audio to HDMI with the Sewell Hammerhead (HDMI cable sold separately). This innovative new product is the smallest VGA to HDMI converter on the market. Don’t be fooled by the small size of the Sewell Hammerhead. This product packs a heavy punch, converting VGA to full 1080p resolution. The Hammerhead requires no additional power for standard definition displays and includes an optional power supply for high definition. The Hammerhead allows users to connect any computer that outputs VGA to any HDMI TV or display. With so much free content online to watch these days, you can now get it from your computer to your big screen HDMI TV with this simple converter.
Minimum Lag For Gaming
The Sewell Hammerhead is also a preferred adapter for those needing to connect gaming rigs to their HDTVs. With a 43 millisecond lag, this adapter is a great choice (anything under 50 milliseconds is undetectable by the human eye and inconsequential).
The Sewell Hammerhead VGA to HDMI Converter can convert analog PC (RGBHV) and audio to a digital HDMI format. Simply connect the analog HD-15 VGA output from the PC to the digital HDMI input of your HD ready television and enjoy stunning high definition video from your computer on your TV. The Hammerheads high bandwidth capability supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions with no transmission loss.
The Hammerhead VGA to HDMI supports standard VESA VGA timing output and HDMI output up to 1920x1200@60Hz and provides advance signal and processing with precision colors. No external power adapter needed (supporting VGA port and internal power supply). The unit comes ready to use, requiring no software, simply plug and play.
Here is a quick run down of features on 6 PC to TV solutions on a convenient chart.
Sewell PC to TV
|STANDARD DEFINITION||HIGH DEFINITION|
|Product:||TVdeckVGA to RCA||PC to TVWireless||PC to HDTVVGA to RCA||HammerheadVGA to HDMI||MantaVGA to HDMI||HDdeckUSB to HDMI|
|AudioSupport?||YES||YES||Requires Cable(Included)||Requires Cable(Included)||YES||YES|
|Can Still UseCurrent Monitor?||YES||YES||YES||NO||NO||YES|
|SpecialFeatures||All in one cable for clean & easy setup||Also allows for local RCA or S-Video connection||Small in-line converter||Small size||USB Connection does not tie up existing video connection|
Mfg. Part Number
Included in Box
- Sewell Hammerhead VGA to HDMI Converter
- VGA cable (8.5 in.) (Male to Female Extension)
- 3.5mm audio cable (5 ft.)
- USB power adapter (2.5 ft.)
- User manual
- NOTE: HDMI cable not included, sold separately
- 1 VGA Input
- 1 HDMI Output
- 1 Stereo AUDIO input (3.5mm mini stereo)
- 1 Mini USB port (Power)
Great for Gaming
- Video delay of about 43 milliseconds (0.043 seconds), anything under 50 milliseconds is undetectable by the human eye
- Will output the same resolution from your computer settings (as long as it's supported, see below for supported resolutions)
- Supported PC Resolutions (VGA):
- 640x480@60Hz, 640x480@72Hz, 640x480@75Hz, 640x480@85Hz
- 800x600@60Hz, 800x600@72Hz, 800x600@75Hz, 800x600@85Hz
- 1024x768@60Hz, 1024x768@70Hz, 1024x768@75Hz, 1024x768@85Hz
- 1280x768@60Hz, 1280x768@75Hz, 1280x768@85Hz
- 1280x800@60Hz, 1280x800@75Hz, 1280x800@85Hz
- 1280x1024@60Hz, 1280x1024@75Hz
Customers have bought these items with this product
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?
What is the amperage needed to externally power the Hammerhead? Can I connect it to an external usb AC charger?
That should work fine. It will need to be DC power (not AC), 5V and 500 mA.
1 out of 1 found this helpful.
Was this question helpful?
Will this work over long HDMI cables?
Yes. When powered properly, this unit will work over HDMI cables up to 50 feet in length
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Was this question helpful?