This 1x4 HDMI Splitter and Extender kit lets you split one HDMI signal to four displays using cat5e/6 cable. It allows you to extend the signal up to 160ft. (Due to interference from the environment, and the quality of cat5/6 cable used the actual distance may vary)
How it works
This kit comes with one sender unit and four receiver units.
Mfg. Part Number
- Extends HDMI
- Single Cat5e/6 per receiver
- Distance: up to 200ft with cat6, up to 150ft with cat5e
- Resolution: up to 1080p@60
- Audio: DTS-HD, Dolby-trueHD, LPCM 7.1, DTS, Dolby-AC3, DSD
- HDMI 1.4
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Power (Splitter): DC 5V 3A
- x1 HDMI Extender Splitter
- x4 HDMI Extender Receiver
- x1 Splitter Power Supply
HD-Link HL14, 1x4 HDMI Splitter over Cat5e/6, 160ft.
Plug and play, excellent quality, only has to be powered from the transmitter!!! Love it!
Worked great and was easy to install
HD-Link HL14, 1x4 HDMI Splitter over Cat5e/6, 200ft.
Originally I connected the wrong type of Cat cable to them. Once I applied the correct cabling it works flawlessly.