HD-Link HL13, HDMI and IR over Cat5e/6, TCP/IP, 330ft
The HL13 extends HDMI and IR signal over a TCP/IP network. One "Sender" can be used to extend the signal to multiple HL13 receivers. The HL13 can also be used without a network switch as a "point-to-point" extender by using a single Cat5e/6 cable up to 330 ft.
How This Works
This kit comes as a pair, with one sender unit and one receiver unit.
NOTE: We recommend using the HL13 on a dedicated network switch because of the high bandwidth that video requires. You may use it on an existing network but you might experience network delays or heavy compression on the video.
With Gigabit Router
Mfg. Part Number
- SW-29969-PRO Kit
- SW-29969-R Receiver
- Link by Sewell
- Extends HDMI and IR
- TCP/IP Support (Can connect multiple receivers to a single sender over a local network)
- Supports Deep Color
- Single Cat5e/6
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.1 Compliant
- Resolution: up to 1080p
- Operation Distance: up to 330 ft (100m)
- Frequency Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps (Single Link)
- IR Frequency: 20-60 kHz
- Power Supply: DC 5V- 2A
- Dimensions: 65 x 100 x 25mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°- 40°C / 32°- 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -20°- 60°C / -4°- 140° F
Kit Package Contents
- HDMI Extender Transmitter
- HDMI Extender Receiver
- IR Transmitter
- IR Receiver
- 5V DC Power Supply: 2 pcs
Receiver Only Package Contents
- HDMI Extender Receiver: 1pcs
- IR Transmitter: 1pcs
- IR Receiver: 1pcs
- 5V DC Power Supply: 1 pcs
- Operation Manual: 1pcs
- Simple IP and MAC configuration available
- 192.168.168.55 for the Sender
- 192.168.168.56 for the Receiver
Customer was using a different HDMI extender brand, which stopped working. Replaced with the HL13, and they were back up and working. The HL13 was easy to install and is working great.
The video skips a few seconds if using a switch. I think a dedicated one would help.
Works great everything I expected
I needed to get HDMI from a cabinet in the room to a built in TV nook over a fireplace with 1/2 conduit being the only access. I ran the Cat 5 through the conduit and uses these converters to transmit the signal. They work great, the pictures is just as sharp as direct hook up, and the units themselves are nice looking and constructed with quality. Great purchase!
This is the second unit I've ordered and they both work great. Get a great picture and audio with no distortion.