Expand the coverage area of your wireless signal with this signal booster. It will expand the coverage area of any 802.11b or 802.11g device. An RP-SMA cable is included for flexible placement.
Usage is easy. No software is necessary. Simply plug this booster straight into your wireless router's antenna port and plug the booster into a power supply.
Mfg. Part Number
- Expand coverage area and Boost wireless signal
- Compatible with Wireless 802.11b/g devices
- RP-SMA cable included for flexible placement
- Easy installation, no software needed
- Operating Range: 2400 ~ 2500 MHz
- Operating Mode: Bi-directional, half-duplex Time, Division Duplex Senses RF
- Input Power: 6mW (Min),100mW (Max)
- Output Power: 500mW (+27dBm) nominal
- Connectors: 1 x SMA = to Router, 1 x SMA = to Antenna
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Transmit Gain: 12dB nominal
- Receive Gain: 10dB typical
- Noise Figure: 3.5dB nominal
- LED Indicator: Green
- DC Surge Protection: Yes
- Power Consumption: 1A @ 5V DC
- Temperature: Operating: -30° ~ + 85°C
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?
Can this be used with 2Wire DSL and a separate access point radio.If so which one would be best without hooking it directly to either the PC or DSL modem?
This is designed to boost the signal of your cellular (voice or data) signal, no a DSL internet connection. If you need a stronger signal from your access point, I would suggest replacing the access point antenna or getting an additional access point.
5 out of 9 found this helpful.
Was this question helpful?