Wireless PC to TV
Get the best possible video and audio with Sewell’s Wireless PC to TV. Crystal clear video is made possible with DisplayLink’s latest USB to video drivers through the available HDMI or VGA output connectors. Ultra Wide Band wireless technology offers the best possible solution to get your HD video and audio to any monitor, TV or projector at high bit rates. Additional audio outputs are available through 3.5mm and S/PDIF connectors.
How it works
- Install the video and wireless USB drivers from the installation disk.
- Plug the small USB dongle into an available port on your laptop or desktop PC.
- Connect power and plug the audio/video receiver into your external monitor.
- Adjust the display settings in Windows to mirror or extend your monitor setup.
High-quality wireless video is not an easy task. With the Wireless PC to TV we used DisplayLink technology, which we know and trust from our popular Minideck series. DisplayLink offers the best video compression solution for adding external monitors through a standard USB port.
To achieve superior wireless transmissions we are using the latest Ultra Wide Band (UWB) wireless USB protocols. This standard is capable of transferring high bitrates of data over multiple frequency ranges for optimum performance and up to 30 feet transmission distances.
Flexibility and Convenience
The USB dongle is designed to be light and small to fit with even the thinnest ultra-portable laptops available. Convenient outputs allow for connections for nearly every monitor, projector or TV. There is a full size HDMI output used for both HD video and audio. There is also a VGA video output to connect older monitors and projectors. If additional audio is required there are outputs for both 3.5 mm stereo and S/PDIF connectors.
Once drivers are loaded on to your PC there will be no need to reinstall for connecting and disconnecting an external monitor. Just plug in the dongle and use the interface to pair with the desired monitor.
The Wireless PC to TV can be used in either mirrored or extended modes for maximum productivity and convenience.
Mfg. Part Number
- Wireless connectivity from laptop or desktop PC to TV/monitor/projector
- HDMI output supports HD video and audio for HDTVs
- VGA output for monitors and projectors
- Separate 3.5mm or S/PDIF audio output if needed
- DisplayLink drivers - HD 1080p video – 48 kHz, 16-bit stereo sound
- Ultra Wide Band wireless USB - Up to 30ft line of site coverage
- OS - Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Available USB 2.0/3.0 port
- Intel Core 2 Duo or above
- 2GB system memory
- 30 MB available disk space
- Graphics chipsets supported: Intel, AMD, NVIDIA
- Wireless USB Dongle
- Wireless AV Receiver
- Power Adapter / 5V 1.5A
- Installation CD
- User Manual
Customers have bought these items with this product
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?