Wilson Dual Band Cellular Booster, in-Building SOHO Install Kit
Wilson Dual Band Cell Phone/Data Booster, SoHo Kit, 50 dB
Wilson SignalBoost DT Dual Band Desktop Booster Kit
Wilson DB PRO Signal Boosting Kit, 62 dB
Wilson Dual Band Mobile Wireless Kit w/ 12 inch antenna
Wilson MobilePro Wireless Dual Band Booster
Dual Band Amplifiers
Wilson SoHo Dual Band Cell Phone Amplifier, 50 dB
Wilson Dual Band Mobile Amplifier, 40 dB
Wilson DB PRO Dual Band Amplifier, 62 dB
Dual Band Outside Antennas
Wilson Weatherproof/Marine Cell/PCS Antenna for Buildings or Boats
Wilson Glass Mount Dual Band Cell/PCS Antenna
Wilson Glass Mount Mini Dual Band Cell/PCS Antenna
Wilson Magnet Mount Cell/PCS Antenna, Male SMA Connector
Wilson Magnet Mount Cell/PCS Antenna, Female SMA Connector
Wilson Trucker Mirror Mount Cell/PCS Antenna
Wilson Mini Magnet Mount Dual Band Antenna
Dual Band Inside Antennas
Wilson Dual Band Indoor Panel Cell Phone/Data Antenna w/ mounting hardware
Wilson Dual Band Indoor Window Mount Panel Cell Phone/Data Antenna
Wilson Low Profile Dual Band Cell Phone/Data Antenna
Wilson Dual Band Dome Cell Phone/Data Antenna
Cellular (800 MHz) Phone Boosters: Carriers include Verizon, US Cellular, Cellular One, Alltel, Bell Canada, Telus, Cingular (Cingular also uses PCS sometimes).Complete Cell 800 MHz Band Booster Kits
Cell 800 MHz Band Amplifiers
Wilson Cellular Amplifier, 50 dB
Cell 800 MHz Band Outside Antennas
Mfg. Part Number
- SoHo Dual Band Cell/PCS Amplifier
- 50 Omh Building Mount Antenna 800/1900 MHz 14" Coax w/FME Female Connector (for outside)
- (Includes: Mounting Bracket)
- Dual Band Panel Antenna w/ Wall Mount (for inside)
- 20' Extension Cable
- RG58U Low Loss Foam Coax (N-Male - FME Female) (Yagi Antenna Only)
- WILSON400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable (Equivalent to LMR 400 - N Male - N Male)
- FME Male - N Male Connector
- • For 800 MHz Cellular and 1900 MHz PCS Bands.
- • Works on all generations of CDMA, TDMA AND GSM.
- • Automatic gain control to prevent oscillation.
- • Automatic shutdown on overload.
- • Maximum +30 dBm output power.
- • Receiver sensitivity -110 dBm CDMA 1% FER.
- • AC power supply included.
- • FCC and IC type accepted.
- • Patents Pending .
- • Designed specificantlly for small office and home office enviroments, apartments, high rises,
- condominiums, and dormitories.
- • Greatly reduces disconnects and drop outs.
- • Significantly improves voice and data signal quality.
- • Has up to 10 times more power than your cell phone or laptop data card
- • Significantly improves voice and data signal quality
- • Improves data communication rates needed for 3G technologies.
- • Receives and transmits better than a cell phone or cellular data card.
- • Allows multiple cell phones and cellular data cards to be used at the same time.
- • Extends cell phone battery life.
Amplifier Tech Specs
- Part Number
- 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
- 50 dB / 50 dB
- Max Output Power
- +30 dBm
- Max RF
- + 30 dBm / + 10 dBm
- Noise Figure
- 3 dB / 4 dB nominal
- > 90 dB
- Power Requirements
- 120 V AC / 3 A max
- FME-Male 50 ohms
- 5.6 x 3.6 x 1.7 (inches) 14.2 x 9.1 x 4.4 (cm)
- 1.5 lbs / 0.7 kg
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?