Epiphan VGA to USB Video Grabber
Note: Epiphan products are subject to special return/warranty policies. See below for more details.The VGA to USB Video Grabber is a compact external VGA signal grabber which can capture and record almost any VGA source. These sources include VGA outputs on Windows-based PC's, Macintosh OSX, Unix, embedded systems, medical devices, lab or scientific equipment, and more.
How It Works
If you have a system without a designated monitor, the VGA to USB Video Grabber can let you watch and replay the video output later. You can also use this to perform quality control tests on your computer systems. Any system which requires the acquisition of VGA images are supported.
The device itself is truly compact being only about the size of a box of paper clips and is bus powered. Hardware and software that come in the package make it possible to view captured data in real time, save captured images to a disk, copy captured images to a clipboard, or set up a periodical "save" command to capture images to a disk automatically.
Epiphan products are subject to a special return policy: Frame Grabbers may be returned within a 30-day period.
Epiphan products come with a 1 year “repair & return” warranty. You can extend your warranty period to 3 years with our standard Sewell Extended Warranty.
Open-box Epiphan products include a 90-day warranty through Sewell Direct. Open-box Frame Grabbers can be returned within a 30-day period.
You can rent any of our open-box Epiphan products for 33% of the RETAIL price of the product per month up to the full retail price. These products include a 90-day warranty through Sewell Direct. Sales are final for rent-to-own open-box products.
Mfg. Part Number
- Interface USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 80 mm x 54 mm x 23 mm
- - 3.15" x 2.125" x 0.91"
- Connectors: 1 VGA D Type Connector, One USB Mini B Type Connector
- Maximum Sample Rate: L 230 Mpixels per second
- Color Resolution: 16 bits per pixel, 5:6:5: format
- Video Format Options: RGB plus HSync and VSync (5 wire).
- LEDs: Three LEDs to indicate the status of the VGA2USB (power, readiness, and operation in progress)
- Operating System Support: Linux (i386, x86_64), Windows 8, 7, Vista (x86), XP, 2000, Mac OS X.
- VGA to USB Video Grabber unit
- USB "a" to USB Mini "b" plug
- VGA Cable
Supported Video Modes
- 640×350 at 60, 85Hz
- 640×400 at 60, 85Hz
- 720×400 at 70, 85Hz
- 640×480 at 60, 70, 72, 75, 85Hz
- 800×600 at 56, 60, 70, 72, 75, 85Hz
- 1024×768 at 60, 70, 72, 75, 85Hz
- 1152×864 at 60, 70, 75, 85Hz
- 1152×900 at 66, 76Hz
- 1280×960 at 60, 85Hz
- 1280×1024 at 60, 70, 75, 85Hz
- 1600×1200 at 60, 65, 70, 75, 85Hz
- 1920×1080 at 60, 70, 72, 75, 85Hz
- 1920×1200 at 60, 70, 72, 75, 85Hz
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?