Aluminum hard drive cases absorb the heat from the hard drive rather than trapping it, extending the life of your hard drive.
Simply open the case and plug the power and IDE cable into your hard drive. Then plug the included USB 2.0 cable into the USB port on your computer and you're ready to use your hard drive externally.If you want a more agile solution, try the Wiebetech ComboDock, which allows you to use any 3.5-inch IDE/ATA5/6 drive with FireWire 800/400 or USB 2.0 without the use of an enclosure.
Mfg. Part Number
- Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP
- Mac OS 8.6 or higher
- Ultra light aluminum enclosure for easy mobility
- External enclosure for 3.5 inch IDE hard drives
- Led indicator for power and action status
- IDE interface
- USB 2.0 interface (backwards compatible with USB 1.1)
- Supports up to 480 Mbps, 40x faster than USB 1.1
- Complies with ATA/ATAPI-6 specification rev 1.0
- Plug & play installation
- Hot swappable
- HDD Enclosure
- Power Adapter
- Driver CD
- USB 2.0 Cable
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?