Mfg. Part Number
- Resolution: from 512x256 up to 1280x1024 and respectively HSYNC from 15kHz ... 85kHz
- Output Signals: VGA or DVI auto sensing; optional the RGB(S) Input Signal through additional Adaptor
- Scaling: Original in Black Box 1:1/Format Fitting/Proportional Fitting/Fixed Stretch Factor 2:1
- Option: Video to DVI/VGA-conversion using an additional adaptor
- Option: EGA to DVI/VGA- conversion using an additional adaptor cable
- Supporting the traditional VGA Standard, and new DVI Standard
- Desktop Devices - Rack Mount options (19"): Mount up to 3 devices in 19"/1U or up to 6 devices in 19"/2U. This saves expensive rack space.
- Using an additional Adaptor, it is possible, to use the RGB(S) Input Signal additionally (e.g. for Video Printer)
- Using optional Adaptors, you can also display EGA- Signals on a VGA or DVI Monitor.
- Parts Delivered: RGB to DVI Converter, international p.s.u., RGB(S) to DVI-I Adaptor, DVI-I to VGA Adaptor
- Input Interface: RGB, RGBS, (Y/C and composite optionally)
- Output Interface: DVI, VGA
- Output Resolution: 1280x1024, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480 @ 60 Hz and 1280x1024, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480 @ 75 Hz
- Scaling Modes:
- 1:1 – original size within a black frame
- Full screen - stretch to fill all available screen space
- Proportional - stretch to fill one screen dimension completely
- 2:1 - double original size within a black frame
- Power Supply: Universal Switchmode PSU (90-240V Input)
- Dimensions: 170 x 133 x 41 mm-desktop device
- (19” rack brackets available)
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?