- BlastIR (SW-29311)
- BlastIR Wall Plate Receiver Kit (SW-29309)
- BlastIR Wall Plate Kit (SW-29310)
- BlastIR Wireless Kit (SW-32844)
Use this single emitter component in conjunction with other equipment (such as an BlastIR Extension Kit) to increase the number of video sources you can control from a distance with a regular remote control.Since all remote controls that come with TVs and HDTVs are Infrared (IR), it requires "line-of-site" to operate. This component, along with an BlastIR Extension Kit allows you to put your video sources (DVD player, Blu-ray player, DVR, etc) out of site so you can mount your TV cleanly to a wall. Check out the BlastIR Extension Kit for more details.
TroubleshootingIf you're having troubles with your IR Emitters, there are some simple things you can do to troubleshoot the problem. This video will walk you through the steps. Even though we use a BlastIR classic, the same techniques to check the IR signal apply. You can also check out this article about troubleshooting the BlastIR.
Mfg. Part Number
- IR by Sewell
- Interface: 3.5mm mini plug
- Cable length: 3 meters
- Works with practically all brands of Audio/Video IR remote controls
- Designed to be surface mounted in multiple applications
- Includes adhesive tape for IR mounting
- 1 - IR Emitter
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?