This cost effective DVI Splitter is compatible with any computer system that features a DVI output. The device is able to distribute digital video signal of either dual-link DVI (2560 x 1600) (or single-link DVI (1920x1200), with a maximum pixel clock/bandwidth at 330 MHz for the former and 165 MHz for the later. Auto-EDID management is built-in and EDID data of the primary display (the display on output 1 or the only connected display) will be passed to the source.
Dual link sends a second signal along the cable to produce higher resolutions (2560 x 1600) The second signal in dual link also improves video response because it uses two channels as opposed to single link that uses one. With higher resolution support and faster respones, dual link is the optimum choice in video for gamers or home theater systems. Dual link is required to support 30 inch monitors such as the ones developed by Dell and Apple.
Mfg. Part Number
- Xponent by Sewell
- Video Bandwidth 2 x 165MHz
- Input Port 1 x Dual-Link DVI
- Output Ports 2 or 4 x Dual-Link DVI
- I/O Support Resolution VGA ~ WQXGA@60 / Dual-Link
- VGA~ WUXGA@60RB / Single-Link
- ESD Protection Human body model: ± 8kV(Air-gap discharge)
- ± 4kV(Contact discharge)
- Power Supply 5V/2.6A for 2DDS or 5V/4A for 4DDS DC
- (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- 125 mm (W) × 102.5 mm (D) × 30 mm (H)/2DDS
- 141 mm (W) × 163 mm (D) × 38 mm (H)/4DDS
- Weight 0.6 lbs (288g)/2DDS
- Chassis Material Metal
- Silkscreen Colour Black
- Operating Temperature 0 °C~40 °C / 32 °F~104 °F
- Storage Temperature -20 °C~60 °C / -4 °F~140 °F
- Relative Humidity 20 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Consumption 6.8 W/2DDS, 17W/4DDS
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?