Sewell Ghost Wire can be used on almost any flat surface. Perfect for running stereo signals across rooms, around corners, in automobiles, under flooring, or any situation where wires cannot be run through walls.
Installing Ghost Speaker Wire
- Peel back the top and bottom layers of the cable exposing the bare conductors
- Fold the conductors over 2-3 times and insert them into the Ghost Wire Terminal Block
- Tighten the screws on the terminal block to secure the cable
- Insert speaker cable and tighten screws
This Terminal block is designed to work with Sewell Ghost Wire. Provide a secure connection to give you the best performance.
How to use the Terminal Block
What is GhostWire?
Mfg. Part Number
- Ghost Wire™ by Sewell
- Terminal Block
- Made for Sewell Ghost Wire
- Converts flat speaker wire to regular speaker wire
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?