Banana Plug Varieties
Strike Banana Plugs, 14 Pair Pack
$24.95See this product
Sewell Ocelot Banana Plugs, 24k Gold Plated Connectors, Open Screw Type, 12 Pair
$22.95See this product
Sewell Pro Maestro Banana Plugs, 24K Gold Connectors, 12 Pair
$27.95See this product
Sewell Silverback Banana Plugs, 24k Gold Dual Screw Lock Speaker Connector, 12 Pairs
$26.95See this product
Deadbolt Banana Plugs by Sewell, Fast Lock, 24k Gold Plating, 12 Pair
$24.95See this product
Diamondback Spring Locking Banana Plugs, By Sewell, 6 Pair
$14.95See this product
Sewell Deadbolt 45 degree Spade Plugs, 6 Pack
$23.95See this product
Silverback Speaker Wire by Sewell, Pack of 5, OFC, 12AWG, 259 Strand Count, 6ft Terminated
$62.95See this product
Dual Tip Banana Plug Clips
Ensure the best connection between your speaker cable and your receiver with these dual tip banana plugs. Banana Plugs offer the easiest way to connect and disconnect speaker wire. Rather than dealing with small screws and clamps on bare, unterminated wire- give your speaker wire the ability to simply plug-in.
How to Install Deadbolt Banana Plugs:
- Loosen the two small screws located inside the plug, near the head of the plug. Make sure there is enough room to fit your speaker wire into the holes located in the side of the banana plug.
- Feed the left & right speaker cables into the holes located in the side of the banana plug.
- Tighten the 2 screws back down to secure the speaker wire to the plug.
- Your Dual Tip Banana Plug is ready for connection.
Banana plugs make installing speakers much easier. Instead of unscrewing the connectors in the back of your receiver and wrapping the speaker conductor around those screws, utilize the banana plug holes with these banana plugs.
Attaching the banana plug to the speaker itself is easy. These open faced banana plugs allow you to simply feed some of the bare copper conductor into the hole and clamp it down with the screw.
These differ from regular banana plugs because they hold your left and right audio channels in one concise, sturdy connector.
Mfg. Part Number
- 24k Gold Plating
- Designed for 12, 14, 16, and 18 AWG cables
- Tips are set to standard 3/4" from center to center
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?