Mfg. Part Number
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
- 802.3u 100Base-TX
- Interface: RJ-45 connector, using UTP 100-ohm Cat. 3, 4 or 5 cable;
- SC (single mode only) fiber connectors
- Optical wavelength 1310 nm or 1550nm
- Maximum Segment Length:
- UTP cable (100 Base-TX): 100 meters
- Fiber optic cable: 40km (single-mode)
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 70℃
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- External Power Supply Input rating: 110 or 220 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Output rating: 5 VDC, 1A
- Media Converter
- AC/DC 5v Power Converter
- Installation Instructions
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?
We have an existing fiber optic connection between our two offices nearly 5 Kms away from each other. But we need to connect our one more office which is in between the above two offices. The core cable is having 32 optical fibers , so what device should we use so that we can connect our third office also with the other two.
Unfortunately this model has been discontinued, however we have several other models of media converters At that distance, your existing fiber should be single mode. You will just need to terminate another pair of the dark fibers at each of the offices along the existing run, and the other end at one of the already networked offices. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us.
2 out of 4 found this helpful.
Was this question helpful?