This RS-422/485 PCI board from Quatech is the best solution for attaching up to 4 serial devices through a single-interrupt PCI card. Designed to play well with your PCI bus, this card will reduce PCI register conflicts. The additional cable will allow you to connect up to 4 RS-422/485 devices.
Quatech has gone the extra mile and included a clock multiplying feature on this card. This means you can get data rates up to 921.6 kbps. For maximum signal quality and reliability, a 4 layer board design is used. This card is the workhorse of the PCI Serial card scene.
Mfg. Part Number
- 4 independent RS-232 ports
- Speeds up to 921.6 kbps
- 16750 UARTs with 64-byte FIFOs (16550 for DSC-100, with 16-byte FIFOs)
- Full modem control and hardware and software flow control
- Connector Cable not included
- Surge suppression package available
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP & Linux support
- 5 year warranty
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?